Our furry companions have enjoyed the company of their favourite humans more than ever over the last year, so we know it will be hard to leave them at home when you next visit us, especially with Hyde Park just across the road!
At Royal Lancaster London, we’re delighted to be able to extend our warm welcome to your four legged friends, so they can enjoy the same unforgettable stay in the heart of London as you.
Our pet policy
Keeping our pets and guests happy
• We kindly ask that you inform our team of your cat or dog at the time of booking. Pets are charged at an additional £20 per pet, per night.
• At the hotel, please ensure pets are kept on their leash or in their carrier in all public areas and are supervised at all times
• Pets are not allowed in our restaurants and bars
• Please ensure you clean up after your pet and make every effort to keep them from barking indoors
• The hotel reserves the right to charge the appropriate amount to cover the cost of any damages incurred by your pet during your stay
• Other pets are accepted on request
• Guide dogs are welcome in all areas of our hotel
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org