The Westbourne Suite is one of the world’s leading international banqueting venues, an impressive space with exceptional service and facilities. Comfortably accommodating up to 1200 people, this technically advanced venue is particularly suited to events involving elaborate presentations. Lighting, sound and visual technology have been ingeniously designed and integrated to provide a ready to go, functional and cost effective event space. The powerful multi-zoned Bose audio system, built-in LED lighting and ceiling sparkle lights create the perfect atmosphere and platform for any occasion. The suite can be split into four separate areas, its load-bearing hanging bars are recessed out of sight into the ceiling and it benefits from large off-street access for easy delivery and installation.
The Westbourne Suite has a revealing wall that when lifted can increase the capacity dramatically. We are also delighted to mention that for each booked event, the organiser will be invited to explore and savour the menu options in the unique setting or our Senses Room. This great add-on is offered free of charge. We do not require guaranteed bedrooms in order to book an event.
To book contact us via phone or email
- 5 x 63 amp three-phase power supplies with a maximum of 200amps per phase is available within the suites utilising European standard CEE form connectors, or 1 x 125 amp three-phase supply.
- Recessed within the ceiling are numerous lighting bars, with a maximum capacity of 50Kg uniformly distributed load per bar. The lighting bars are ideal for hanging monitors, speakers and lighting equipment.
- Concealed within facility panels around the suite are various ‘tie lines’ which can be utilised to avoid the need for audio, video, lighting and data cable runs.
- All lighting within the suite can be controlled with the use of a lighting desk and the DMX cabling infrastructure. Numerous Socapex outlets are available in the suites with the facility to use the hotel’s dimmer racks for stage lighting.
- Stage units available in multiples of 2.4 x 1.2m (8ft x 4ft).
- High speed broadband internet access.
- ISDN capability: CAT5 cabled to enable ISDN desk-to-desk video conferencing. Our Sopho switchboard will handle this traffic with minimal preparation.
- Conference Organisers are given a full DECT internal mobile to assist them with single digit communication between both internal and external event colleagues
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Discounted bedroom rates for Group bookings (subject to availability)
- Two restaurants & two bars on site
- Close to Hyde Park & Oxford Street